This past weekend during the Masters Golf tournament, penalties were assessed on the youngest player ever to qualify to play and also on the greatest player in the game today. The youngest, Guan Tianlang - received a one stroke penalty for slow pace of play. And Tiger Woods, received a two stroke penalty for an illegal drop following a ball that hit the flag stick and ricocheted into a pond. It seems these golfers were unaware they were in violation of the rules; regardless penalties were assessed.
Many Dynamics customers are often surprised to learn that Microsoft assesses a penalty for customers who renew a lapsed software service plan. Usually, failure to renew a Microsoft support plan in a timely manner triggers several consequences, including a 3% penalty. However, for a limited time only, Microsoft is waiving the 3% re-enrollment fee typically assessed. Here are the details of this special offer:
- The offer is available to existing Dynamics customers who are over 18 months lapsed on their Microsoft service plan
- Customers will pay 15 months of lapsed renewal + 1 year of go-forward applicable service plan.
- No lapsed penalties (waiving the 3% re-enrollment fee).
- Re-enrollment price will be based on the higher of Current List Price vs. Protected List Price
- The offer is available through June 21, 2013
If you are not current on your plan and qualify for the above, it is a great time to consider renewing your Microsoft service plan to take advantage of these benefits:
- Product updates and service packs
- Customer source access
- Knowledge base access
- Unlimited online training
To review a complete list of benefits for the various Microsoft service plans available, please contact us or visit
By the Knaster Technology Group, a Microsoft Dynamics Silver Certified Partner