There is a lot of buzz around the cloud and cloud computing, but is it really helping businesses grow? The answer is YES!
Start-ups and new businesses especially are seeing benefits from deploying business systems, like
How does the cloud support the growth of start-ups? According to the business leaders themselves:
- It saves costs by helping companies avoid IT infrastructure expenses (58% agree)
- It offers the ability to scale up cost effectively (48% agree)
- It’s can be easier to deploy, use and manage than on-premise solutions (46% agree)
- It gives business owners the ability to purchase only what they need without paying for unused elements or services (45% agree)
- It frees up employee time from dealing with IT issues which leads to productivity gains (41% agree)
- It provides a feeling of control over IT spending (38% agree)
- It helps business leaders manage cash flow by offering predictable monthly costs (36% agree)
- It helps start-ups access the same caliber of services and solutions as larger competitors (24% agree)
You can realize some of these benefits in your own business with a Microsoft Dynamics ERP solution deployed in the cloud.
By Socius, a Cloud ERP partner in Ohio