There was quite a bit of name dropping and product placement during Convergence 2013 - the Microsoft Dynamics annual user convention. There are some well-known brands and organizations running their businesses with Microsoft Dynamics ERP and Dynamics CRM products.
The attendees at Convergence 2013 got to benefit – we all snacked on Chobani yogurt with Driscoll’s Berries while drinking Talking Rain Ice beverages and checking out the Formula 1 car. I just wish we had all gotten Revlon and Pandora gift bags!
Here are a few specific companies that were promoted as Dynamics customers in 2013:
- Chanel (Dynamics for Retail, AX)
Plus, there are the Customer Excellence award winners and finalists. All these companies are using Microsoft Dynamics.
The 2013 Customer Excellence Awards Finalists:
- AB Agri Limited
- Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Science (AMPAS)
- Alberta Motor Association
- American Heart Association
- Argos USA Corp
- Associated Foreign Exchange (AFEX)
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- City Harvest
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- ESI Enterprises
- Grange Insurance
- Healthstat RX
- Ikanos Communications
- Invisible Children
- John Johnston, Volvo Construction Equipment of North America
- Lauren Engineers and Constructors
- Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals
- Mainstream Renewable Power
- Merck & Company
- Mike Craft, AgFirst Farm Credit Bank
- National Safety Council
- New Belgium Brewing
- Partners in Community Supports (PICS), a subsidiary of Lutheran Social Services of Minnesota
- Pioneer Hi-Bred International, a subsidiary of DuPont Corp
- Port of Long Beach
- Power Pro-Tech Services
- Rapiscan Systems
- Seattle Seahawks / Sounders FC
- Sematic Spa
- Signature Flight Support
- Simon Pearce
- Sodexo, Inc.
- Storm Industries
- Technical Prospects, LLC
- Tim Arthur, Alltech
- True Blue Inc
- Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc.
- US Air Force
- Vicki Burton, CSX Transportation
- Westfriesgasthuis Hospital
- Ylda Group SpA
So if you are thinking of using Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM products, you are in great company!
Read some local
By Anya Ciecierski, CAL Business Solutions,
2 thoughts on “Famous Brands Using Microsoft Dynamics - Name Dropping at Convergence 2013”
Thank you for this list.It is indeed very helpful..
how MS corperation would makes much more profit 100s million$?
Actually the 1000s of new customers are willing to use
(The Complete Admin E-Business solutions)
SaaS+Paas on SP and Dynamics ERPs & CRMs....
Wooow The ICT is the best within
There is a larger marketshare opportunity for MS against SAP-Oracle
could enrich any MNC or SME with the top business management performance
My (Admin E-Business Solutions)will profit MS Customers with positive ROI 8.3%...........
THANKS for your valuable attention