This is a great video about Faribault Woolen Mill Co., a Minnesota based textile manufacturing company that implemented Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Watch the video:
Read the full Faribault case study. Case Study Highlights:
- Family run, oldest manufacturing company in Minnesota.
- Opened in 1865, closed in 2009, reopened in 2011.
- Cloud based deployment to:
- Minimize acquisition, support, and ongoing maintenance costs.
- Deploy quickly.
- Everyone has access to info at the same level so reduced friction between departments.
- Works with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word so easy to work with data and produce reports.
- Using ecommerce capabilities, a small company is able to sell nationally and expand revenue opportunities.
- Able to understand cost structure and track inventory costs.
- Dynamics GP has strong financials and production capabilities.
- Helps them understand their business, understand their cost structures, track inventory and costs and deliver quality products at the best possible cost.
- Able to grow and provide more jobs to local community.
What to hear more about real companies using Microsoft Dynamics ERP to succeed?
Download White Paper: 25 Brilliant Ideas to Outsmart Your Competition with Microsoft Dynamics ERP
Attend Jan 24, 2013 Webcast:
By ERP Software Blog Editors www.erpsoftwareblog.com