This video shows how Syndiant, a fabless manufacturer of light modulating panels partnered with Microsoft Dynamics GP and Tensoft to handle significant growth quickly.
Watch the video:
- Dynamics GP with industry specific ISV product, Tensoft FSM.
- Smooth transition from selling a few units per week to 5,000
- Cloud deployment of Dynamics GP with SaasPlaza– no need for IT team, controlled overhead, simplified deployment and admin, flexibility to add staff to R&D not IT.
- Upgrade from Quickbooks, ready for significant growth
- GAAP compliant, wanted more sophisticated accounting capabilities and to manage distribution channels
- Manage supply chain from start to finished goods from planning and financial perspective
- Tight integration with manufacturing functions
- Core accounting seamlessly integrates to manufacturing functions to realize accumulated costs throughout the product. Manuf. life cycle is simplified
- All cost accrued throughout the production of the product
- True manufacturing costs mean accurate decisions on price quotes
- Everyone in company who needs to make a decision can see that decision’s financial impact
- Rapid growth in employees and sales but keep control of costs
- Reduced inventory and increased cost of goods sold
- Export to excel to easily analyze and produce reports
- Scalable solution that will “probably take forever to outgrow”
What to hear more about real companies using Microsoft Dynamics ERP to succeed?
Download White Paper: 25 Brilliant Ideas to Outsmart Your Competition with Microsoft Dynamics ERP
Attend Jan 24, 2013 Webcast:
By ERP Software Blog Editors www.erpsoftwareblog.com