Have you heard about the new
I encourage you to read the full Win to Grow Business Challenge Contest Rules at
- You must be a legal resident of US or Canada (except Quebec) who is 18 years old or older. (No idea why Quebec is singled out, sorry guys!)
- You have to submit the entry on behalf of a business with 5,000 of less employees based in the USA or Canada (except Quebec)
- Government employees are not eligible.
- You can not be a Microsoft employee. You, or anyone else in your family, can’t be involved in picking the winners of this content. And you can not be an existing Microsoft Dynamics ERP customer.
- The video must be between :30 seconds and :90 seconds in length (no feature length films folks!)
- Video format must be in flash video (.flv) or video taken by a webcam and cannot exceed 80MB in file size;
- The video must include your name, title and name of business and a good explanation of how Microsoft Dynamics could positively transform your business operations and increase your potential for future success.
- In addition your entry must be your own original work, not include trademarked materials, must not be obscene or indecent, hateful and can’t violate any laws.
- You agree that the video will be shared and used and viewed online, so nothing private.
- One entry per business allowed so make it good!
- This Contest ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on February 15, 2013.
As I said, this is just my overview of the most important parts, but anyone who enters this contest should read the FULL contest rules.
By ERP Software Blog Editors, www.erpsoftwareblog.com