These 7 Great Reasons to Select Microsoft Dynamics NAV for your Wholesale Distribution Accounting Software are some examples of Financial Management functionality in this robust and popular ERP System for Distribution.
- Comprehensive, up-to-date financial information makes it easier to spot trends and gain insight into your business activities so you can capitalize on your knowledge and identify new opportunities.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV also helps you manage a broad range of other business areas according to your particular needs. You can add functionality as you need it and grow at your own pace.
- Monitor fiscal performance, meet business and regulatory requirements, and help reduce the time and effort your people spend on accounting tasks.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV can help you control and manage the entire life cycle of your fixed assets—from acquisition to disposal.
- Help drive efficiency and maximize cash resources with flexible, integrated accounts payable capabilities.
- Optimize cash flow by streamlining accounts receivable processes and tracking customer payments.
- Multicurrency support in Microsoft Dynamics NAV can help you expand into international markets and reduce the complexity of global transactions.
Submitted by: iCepts Technology Group-