If you are looking for improved reporting from your ERP, then you may want to consider
If you own FRx, you can still use it but you will no longer be able to license additional FRx components or additional users. Several of our customers have opted to make the migration to Management Reporter from FRx so we'd thought we'd share some of the best features of Management Reporter:
- Modern user interface.
- Reports Viewer that comes with a Report Server which allows you to publish your reports to a web server; this allows all users to view, print, and export to Excel the reports they used to get in paper format.
- Reports Library that organizes your published reports by type and sets security for each report.
- Enhanced stability through using SQL as the database instead of Access.
- Ability to add images to your reports (e.g. logos, graphs, etc.).
- Reports can be grouped for generation of multiple reports at once.
- Undo button.
- Column page breaks.
If you’re in the market for a new ERP and/or looking for a more robust reporting tool, we would recommend Management Reporter. Interested in learning more? Check out this webinar,
By Roger Borek, Borek Business Solutions, Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner, Oregon