Avalara is typically associated with sales tax compliance solutions, but we also go beyond the transactional tax compliance space and offer tax information reporting with AvaTax 1099. The 1099 reporting process is a hassle for many businesses because of all the 1099 forms that need to printed, mailed, and filed annually. AP department will soon start to stress about getting all the 1099 envelopes stuffed to meet the January deadlines mandated by the IRS, and Avalara can help take the worry out of this process.
1. Adding the 1099 payee and details
2. Fixing the 1099 data that contains errors
3. Sending the 1099 data to your vendors and to the IRS electronically when required
AvaTax 1099 is web-based, so you will no longer need to purchase, install, integrate, or operate software for 1099 reporting every year. With automatic updates and guaranteed compliance, AvaTax 1099 streamlines the work required for this non-value added chore and allows you and your team to spend more time on core business activities. Not only will your team be able to address other needs, but using the AvaTax 1099 service will also ensure accurate and compliant reporting, avoiding unnecessary penalties.
Join Avalara for a
• Access to the most common forms MISC, DIV, INT and some more unique forms such as 1099-K, SA, R, OID, PATR, S, A, B, C, LTC , Form 3921, 3922, W9, 1098-T, 1042S
• Real-time Tax Identification Number (TIN) verification
• Built-in W-9 and B-Notice remediation processing
• Automated printing and mailing and electronic filing with the IRS
• Intuitive, easy-to-navigate interface