Are you finding that looking for the right information on your computer that you need to for your job is becoming just too labor intensive? Are you still using those clunky keyboard shortcuts of yesterday and piles of paper reports? If you want a new way to do business without cumbersome processes, and would like everything you need one click away, Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010’s Home Page offers you the easiest one screen navigation! The Home Page is THE place to go to access everything – your favorite reports, personalized reminders, Outlook items, metrics, external spreadsheets and website links, all from one centralized location.
You can also easily personalize your Home Page by selecting a custom layout that you like or select one of the standard layouts for a title or role that corresponds best with your position. You can even select the Home Page layout based on your industry. The Home Page is divided into several major sections.
- Metrics displays graphs of your Microsoft Dynamics GP statistics and data.
- The Reports section can be used to display the reports that you use regularly.
- The TO DO area has Reminders or Cues you’ve created so you can stay abreast of your workload and achieve daily goals.
- Quick Links allows you to add links for Microsoft Dynamics GP windows, navigation lists, web pages, and external programs.
- The Microsoft Office Outlook Section allows you to display new emails, upcoming appointments, and tasks that are due.
If you would like to learn how to get the most from your business systems for your business, please visit our website today at
by The TM Group,