On June 1, 2012 InterDyn – Remington Consulting released ERP4Health™ solutions powered by Microsoft Dynamics for Healthcare and Senior Living organizations. ERP4Health™ is a culmination of 22 years of ERP requirements and implementation experience for Healthcare and Senior Living organizations. InterDyn – Remington Consulting chose the powerfully simple Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP software as the foundation for a series of ERP4Health™ Editions (Standard, Advanced and Enterprise). These editions scale across small, medium, and large organizations. The editions are tailored with additional software capabilities. Our experienced Professional Services team understands these capabilities and the unique requirements of Healthcare and Senior Living organizations like yours and works closely with you to implement and support your ERP4Health™ software.
ERP4Health™ solutions are helping Healthcare and Senior Living organizations like yours improve financial and business processes, and deliver more cost-effective services for:
• Independent Living
• Assisted Living
• Skilled Nursing
• Home Care
Capabilities of ERP4Health™
• Financial Reporting
• Integration with Billing
• Integration with Payroll
• Materials Management
• Document Management
• Grant Management
• Construction Management
• Facility Maintenance
• Reporting & Dashboards
• Enterprise Data Warehouse
• Project Accounting
Benefits of ERP4Health™
The Microsoft Dynamics technology platform can enable your organization to assemble a complete, integrated set of leading-edge business applications that can be deployed quickly and inexpensively on-premise or offsite as a “software as a service” (SaaS).
By using ERP4Health™ solutions powered by Microsoft Dynamics, your organization can:
• Improve financial management. Manage financial processes, drill down into summary information, and track non-financial statistical data such as patient days and labor hours with ease. Track and analyze vendor information, efficiently process payables centrally or decentralized with workflow and document imaging. Make the most of cash flow with electronic banking interfaces for statement reconciliation and electronic funds processing.
• Provide leading edge reporting, planning, budgeting, data warehouse and dashboard tools with BI360. Consolidate data from billing, workforce automation, financial, and any other subsystem into a Microsoft SQL Server data warehouse for ease of reporting. Shorten the budget cycle and generate accurate financial forecasts by using powerful budgeting and forecasting tools. Provide operations, executives and stakeholders with census and financial information in dashboards for timely and complex decision making.
• Integrate with industry and technology leading resident and patient billing software applications (e.g. MazikCare, CareVoyant and Vitals). Our advanced integration technology tools allow us to tailor automated two-way integrations with off-the-shelf software as well as custom billing applications. Our integrations provide timely and accurate information for banking, financial, and census reporting.
• Provide multi-entity capabilities: Today’s integrated healthcare delivery systems provide a full range of provider services through hospitals, clinics, senior living communities, and home health agencies. In addition, the industry continues consolidation of organizations striving for economies of scale. ERP4Health™ is an extremely cost-effective solution that addresses the problems inherent in standardizing and exchanging financial information between organizations within an integrated delivery system. Our ERP4Health™ solution also offers the power to provide a single database environment for multi-company and international organizations that operate as one.
• Integrate with industry favored workforce management solutions such as Kronos Payroll, Human Resources, and Time and Attendance. As a Kronos Connect Partner for Healthcare and Senior Living, we have the ability to solve your most complex workforce solution requirements.
• Manage materials and comply with regulations. Manage an entire supply chain with distributed requisitions management and approval, control over purchasing and vendor management, and comprehensive inventory tracking and control. Ensure that supplies are on hand by using tools for expiration dates, serial and lot management, and multi-bin and multi-location items. Address regulatory compliance initiatives with a framework for storing, categorizing, and searching compliance documents, tracking document modifications, and ensuring that managers have the necessary data and materials to maintain compliance. In addition, we offer integration with supply chain eCommerce solutions such as DSSI.
• Manage finances for private, public, and not-for-profit enterprises, as well as government.
• Provide other solutions including facility construction and maintenance management, fixed assets, and resident/patient relationship management.
• Manage risk. The electronic signature capabilities help an organization improve security and enhance data validation by providing the ability to enforce dual signature authorization in addition to the capture of preformatted reason code information and text comments during system transaction activity. Audit trail capabilities provide tracking, tracing, and reporting accountability capabilities for Microsoft Dynamics ERP. With Audit Trails, organizations can capture and archive changes to all electronic data and documents required for maintaining regulatory compliance through features which include before and after transactional information, user ID, and time and date stamps.
Whether your issues are performance, controls, costs, or regulatory compliance, InterDyn – Remington Consulting’s ERP4Health™ for Healthcare and Senior Living gives you highly-focused solutions designed to help maximize service quality and profit at the same time.
For more information contact us:
By InterDyn-Remington Consulting