At the recent United Fresh Expo I was reminded that sometimes it is the simplest things that make the difference between a thriving company and one losing to the competition. We spoke to several food processors and growers who are struggling with the restrictions in their current business software. From tomato processors to berry grower/processors and fruit processors to fresh sheds, here’s what we heard:
1. I have too many spreadsheets to keep track of.
2. I can’t trust the data. There are too many (human) errors.
3. It takes too long to get the information I need to run my business (it’s outdated).
4. I need better visibility into what is in stock, in production, and on order - my team needs it all in one system so they know what they can promise, what they sold, and what they need to build.
5. I need better control of our inventory, I need
If you hear these gripes from your team (or if you are saying them yourself), you could be ready for an ERP system upgrade. These complainants are perfect examples of companies who could benefit from an upgrade from Quickbooks to a full ERP solution. If your food company is experiencing one or more of these financial accounting system issues, it might be time to discover the benefits of
by eSoftware Professionals,