Currently targeted for the September/October 2012 time frame, Feature Pack 1 for Dynamics SL 2011 will enhance the base release with a host of great features. While the features are subject to change, this list represents the currently targeted features:
- Hard Close by module. This is an enhancement over the current release which only supports Hard Close in the General Ledger.
- Suppress batch control reports by module. This feature will save a lot of paper and while seemingly simple, will make many users very happy!
- Project related enhancements
- Support for multiple invoice comment entry.
- Remote access improvements through PC, tablet, or smartphone.
- Support for multiple cost pools such as fringe, overhead, and G&A.
- Monitor provisional and indirect costs.
- Service Series Enhancements – Support for updating pricing for multiple items at one time.
- Business Analyzer (BA). This dashboard tool provides personalized key performance indicators with drill down capabilities.
- Dashboard for Business decision makers
- Views Microsoft SQL Server® Reports
- Report collaboration through Microsoft Lync®
- Deploys independent of the Microsoft Dynamics SL rich client
- Quick Query Enhancement with the Business Analyzer Report Generation Wizard feature. The report wizard is used to create SSRS Reports directly from Quick Query!
- Office 365 support
- Web Services
- Project Time Entry
- Project Expense Entry
- Support for Attachment feature
Keep your eyes out for future announcements over the summer months and check back often to get updates.
Should you be a current Dynamics SL user and have interest in the Beta program for Dynamics SL 2011 FP1, please contact us here.
Associates Solutions, Inc. is a nationally-recognized service and solutions provider that specializes in delivering
By Associate Solutions,