Move to the cloud or stay on premise? What do you choose? Some firms are very skeptical about moving to the cloud, while others welcome it. If you are a company that thinks it’s time for a change, then using Hosted ERP System will be for you. Read the following list that I wrote about benefits of
- Do you prefer to pay for what you use? Hosted Dynamics GP uses a subscription based licensing model, where you pay for the number of user licenses.
- Trying to keep your cost low? Licensing fees are very predictable and can be known in advanced.
- Looking to get a quick start on things? Hosted Dynamic GP guarantees faster deployment and implementation than does on premise.
- Do you want to save energy costs? You don’t have to have a server; you just need an internet connection.
- Still want to be in control of your data and business? Don’t worry, you also have 24/7 access to your data. You have the options of adding and removing users if you choose.
Are you still undecided? If you want to learn more information about Hosted Dynamics GP, visit our website
By: Natalie Williams, Marketing Coordinator,