Microsoft has announced the release date of the next version of GP, 2013, set for December 2012. Already creating lots of buzz, this new version will feature over 100 enhancements to existing functionality.
There are several exciting new features that will transform the way people and companies do business by providing more convenient access to information, regardless of location, and better connections to people both inside and outside the organization: Here are five key elements of Dynamics GP2013:
- Web Access – Provide all of your employees easy access to Dynamics GP via a web client
- Business Intelligence – Additional SQL server and Excel reports for additional visibility to key business metrics
- Word Templates – With GP2013, any report can be created using Word templates
- Document Attach – Append pictures, notes or contracts directly to a transactions
- Business Analyzer– Quickly track key performance indicators, based on business role, directly from the home page
GP2013 promises to be a milestone in terms of providing increased value and innovation!
By Barry Knaster, the Knaster Technology Group, Microsoft Dynamics GP Certified Silver Partner