If you are running
- With Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Office Excel, you can go beyond basic reporting and use familiar tools and formats to make decisions that can take your business further, faster.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP gives you the cutting-edge reporting tools you need to monitor your business trends using graphical charts and graphs with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Access information through role-based experiences including easy navigation and built-in workflows and approvals
- SharePoint Integration – Extend information from dynamics GP to people who don’t work within the application through SharePoint and Microsoft Office integration
- Hundreds of Reports - 250 built-in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and 200 Excel reports
- Business Analyzer - get more out of charts and graphs including the ability to edit, copy and change information.
- Built-in credit card processing for sales order and cash receipts through Microsoft Dynamics Online Services to offer basic credit card processing at a low price
- Simplify security management for SharePoint, web services, and Business Portal using the Microsoft Dynamics Security Synchronization Utility
- Electronic Signatures – approve simple date changes for any field or document plus improved notifications and postpone approval capabilities
- Excel Report Building with drill down, PivotTable views and SmartLists
Interested in learning more? Contact Microsoft Dynamics GP partner, SBS Group, here or email [email protected]. Or,