“Cloud” is the new buzzword related to ERP software. But what does that really mean? How can you determine if it makes sense for your company and what are the costs involved in making it work? BroadPoint Technologies recently participated in a new white paper:
This simple, easy-to-follow white paper will help you compare the benefits and risks of ERP/financial management software in the cloud.
In the white paper, you will learn about:
- Cloud definitions
- Potential benefits of Cloud ERP
- Common concerns of Cloud ERP
- Compliance considerations for Cloud ERP
- Licensing questions for Cloud ERP
- Sample cost comparison for Cloud ERP vs. on-premise ERP
- Business challenges and deployment options for Cloud ERP
In addition to the information above, the white paper also includes nine informative graphs and a sample comparison chart providing a simplified 5-year model to evaluate the cost of various ERP deployment options including on-premise, on demand and hosted deployment.
And contact BroadPoint,
Broad Point Technologies,