When you hear “Core Training” you might automatically think abs, crunches, 6 pack! If you have to crunch numbers using
What you’ll learn in Core Financials?
Day 1: The basic elements of Microsoft Dynamics GP including system and company setup procedures, how to use reports and inquiries, how to use SmartList to expand inquiry and analysis capabilities.
Day 2: General Ledger accounting cycle and the processes required to enter financial data into the system and additional functions such as account reconciliation, budgeting, allocation, period-end, and year-end closing procedures.
Day 3: Accounts Payable covers how to enter vendor invoices, process checks and how to perform additional functions such as adjustments, prepayments, month-end closing, and cash flow control.
Day 4: Accounts Receivables goes over how to enter invoices, receive payments from customers and how to perform additional functions such as credit memos, prepayments, small balance write off, print customer statements, enter and void scheduled payments, and month-end closing procedures. Learn to set terms for calculating document discount dates and due dates, use balance forward and open-item statements, and apply any mix of the comprehensive service and finance charges available.
Day 5: Bank Reconciliation shows you how to manage cash receipts, cash disbursements, and other transactions that affect checkbook balances. You’ll learn how to perform the reconciliation process which guarantees the accuracy of your financial data and its relation to your financial institution.
Benefits of attending Core Financials Training:
- Improve Employee Performance with GP System.
- Improve Company Performance. Once you know how to use the tools to do your job, you’ll find yourself being more productive, have the opportunity to see trends and looks for ways to streamline and improve efficiency.
- Take Activities to the Next Level beyond Core. Once you’ve mastered the core components of your system, you can expand into other areas such as Fixed Assets, SmartList Builder and Management Reporter.
- Alleviate Pain Points. Do you have those nagging questions on how to do something or wonder if there is an easier way? Not only does training provide you with the general procedure on how to do a function but often classroom discussion leads to sharing of best practices.
- Balanced footing for the future. Consistency month over month is a potential outcome from having a clear understanding of your system.
Posture yourself for success by enrolling in a Core Financials Training for GP. Stoneridge Software offers workshops and webinars which are accessible via remote connection.
Stoneridge Software is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in the entire Microsoft Dynamics suite. For years, Stoneridge Software has been providing accounting software solutions, training, and support in our offices in Fargo, Barnesville, and Minneapolis. Our passion is to assist clients in meeting their goals with professional services and powerful business solutions.