Public Sector organizations, like educational institutions, not for profit organizations, and governments, are continuously facing the challenge of reduced budgets while still being expected to deliver greater value to their stakeholders. This challenge has only increased in the past few years with the strain of the recession. Successful public sector leaders know that they need to focus on results and providing value and accountability to stakeholders.
There are 5 main reasons why Dynamics AX 2012 is a great fit for public sector organizations.
- Purposely built for the public sector - Dynamics AX 2012 helps manage complex regulatory, budget, and grant compliance requirements to optimize the use of funds. It has capabilities built in to increase accountability, transparency, and performance unique to the Public Service sector. These industry specific features are available right out-of-the-box.
- Improved delivery of services – Dynamics AX 2012 proactively tracks revenues, expenditures, and personnel resources against defined budget objectives. With Dynamics AX 2012 quickly access real-time information to improve decision making and help control spending.
- Ability to adapt easily to evolving needs of stakeholders - Integrated customer relationship management (CRM) tools can help gain deeper insight into patron and stakeholder needs. Use this insight to adjust processes for better service delivery. Flexible budget controls allows for the agility to align resources with budget objectives.
- Address mandates - Adapt to changing regulatory and administrative requirements with real-time insight and configurable workflows. Manage complex multiyear, multi funded projects and grant requirements for timely reimbursement.
- Support transparency and openness - Increase organizational transparency and agility with budget visibility, helping you avoid budget overruns before funds are committed. Role-based security enforces better control and accountability.
These five unique product features, coupled with other features in Dynamics AX 2012 and working with a partner who has a rich background in supporting and servicing public sector organizations, can help your Public Sector organization manage challenges while helping you achieve your organization's mission.