The next release of
The 2012 version of AX provides hundreds of enhancements to help customers improve productivity, manage change and growth and compete globally. AX 2012 includes built-in industry capabilities for manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution organizations.
View a list of the Top 10 Microsoft Dynamics AX enhancements including:
- Microsoft Office add-ins to use Microsoft Word and Excel to build templates and documents that combine structured and unstructured information from Dynamics AX.
- New Help system allowing you to customize topics, enabling others in the organization to create Help documentation, promptly applying and distributing updates and using Search and Help viewer to find help on your network or the web.
- RoleTailored user interface including FactBoxes, Fast Tabs, and Preview Panes that let you view data from multiple sources without leaving the current form.
- Time zone improvements including editing time zones, supporting multiple time zones, and synchronizing time zone preferences
- Unified procurement strategy across employees, purchasing agents, and vendors
- Auto-generated SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) reports and basic reports creation using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Charting Control
- Global operations support through development of a report in one language and the reporting framework products for the report in multiple languages
- Ability to create more complex workflows and separate workflows for each line associated with a header, even automated workflows requiring no human intervention
- Graphical Workflow Editor enables drag-and-drop functionality for workflow creation and Work Item Queues help users control what they work on and load balance across the team when necessary.
- Environmental Sustainability Dashboard to track energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions to proactively monitor your organization’s environmental impact plus the new associated data cube to keep track of energy consumption, carbon footprint and KPIs for waste and water usage.
- And More!
Interested in learning more?