The Aberdeen Group surveyed companies about implementing ERP software with these findings:
- Sixty eight percent of companies with no ERP system rely on spreadsheets.
- The top reasons for not implementing an ERP system were (1) the effort to implement and (2) the cost of software and services.
- Automating manual tasks was the top reason for companies to deploy an ERP system.
But the benefits of
- Ability to scale up the system with incremental phased rollouts.
- Measurable efficiency improvements.
- A lower cost of ownership (TCO) and reduced effort and cost of upgrades through a hosted solution.
- As reported by best-in-class companies, a 20 percent reduction in operational costs and an 18 percent reduction in administrative expenses.
Companies exploring a new ERP system (including project-based firms with
In short, well deployed ERP software serves to standardize, streamline, automate, and add visibility and transparency to business processes. To learn more, read the full article:
By Synergy Business Solutions, a West Coast