The U.S. Government seems to be changing the payroll taxes, rules, and reporting requirements monthly these days, so how do you keep up with the changes within your ERP system? At Collins Computing, we keep up with these changes ourselves, but we've also taken these steps to ensure we are providing a full service solution to our customers!
- Have the latest service pack information for all major modules in each newsleter we send to our customers.
- Notify specific customers when their employee states are affected by changes. We keep the details in our Microsoft Dynamics CRM package to easily inform affected customer sites.
- Give our customers a "Prepaid Payroll Update Package" option within their support plans. This option includes year end close, new year updates, and other updates that they would otherwise need to pay piecemeal consulting engagements to understand and implement.
- We belong to 'advisory groups' so we are notified PRIOR to the change coming, so we will be ready immediately following the release.
- Conduct FREE Customer Webcasts throughout the year for Year-End Closing, New Year Updates, and various other modules that integrate with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
By Abra Gilman, Collins Computing, Inc. -