If you are the controller, CFO, IT Manager, president, owner, or basically the person in charge of finding an affordable new accounting or ERP solution for your company – it’s time to pay attention and get serious about making a buying decision. A fantastic new deal has just been announced by Microsoft called, “Buy 1, Get 3” for any new customers of Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions. The “Buy 1, Get 3” offer includes any new purchases of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics SL, and Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Here are the details behind the “Buy 1, Get 3” promotion from Microsoft:
Who Will Benefit?
Growing and medium-sized businesses that wish to take advantage of the rich functionality, low cost of ownership, and rapid deployability offered by Microsoft Dynamics ERP. The new offer is ideal for companies needing an affordable option for upgrading their outdated accounting or ERP systems (i.e., QuickBooks, Peachtree, MAS90, or Macola). The promotion is also a great investment for new, start-up companies needing
How does it work?
The promotion allows a new customer purchasing either the Advanced Management (AM) or Business Essential (BE) Foundation Pack (which both include 1 user as standard) to then get two (2) additional user licenses at no additional cost. It applies to Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and Microsoft Dynamics SL.
What is the promo deadline?
This offer applies to new customers making their first purchase of Microsoft Dynamics ERP and is effective Tuesday, March 1, 2011 through the end of business June 24, 2011.
SPECIFIC OFFER DETAILS FOR MICROSOFT DYNAMICS ERP “BUY 1, GET 3” OFFER:
With the initial purchase of a Foundation Pack for Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics SL, or Microsoft Dynamics NAV, the customer gets one user as standard – and under the terms of this offer will get up to two (2) additional users for no additional license cost.
- Offer is valid for both Business Essentials and Advanced Management Editions of the product.
- Customers can order any configuration of functionality and any number of additional users they need to meet their business need, and benefit from the offer on the first two (2) additional users. Additional users and Functionality modules will be sold per regular Microsoft Dynamics Price List.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS ERP “BUY 1, GET 3” OFFER ELIGIBILITY:
To benefit from the offer, customers must accept the following terms:
- Offer applies to new Microsoft Dynamics customers only.
- Customers located in the United States purchasing GP or SL must purchase one year of the Business Ready Advantage Plan when they purchase their license.
- Customers located in the United States purchasing NAV must purchase one year of the Business Ready Enhancement Plan when they purchase their license.
- Enhancement/Support Plan fees will be calculated based on the System list Price (“SLP”) of all users (including the two (2) additional users) and components, based on regular Microsoft Dynamics Price list. Eligible customer may accept 1 or 2 additional users, as they deem appropriate.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS ERP “BUY 1, GET 3” OFFER EXCLUSIONS AND NOTES:
The Microsoft Dynamics ERP “Buy 1, Get 3” Offer does not apply to:
- Microsoft Dynamics Light Users, Microsoft Dynamics Employee Self-Service Users, Limited and Point of Sale (POS) Device CAL’s, and the External Connector.
- SQL Runtime Edition and Database licenses.
- SharePoint Runtime Edition.
- A la carte functionality modules.
- Third Party (ISV) software and functionality.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and CRM related Services or Components.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail, Microsoft Dynamics C5, Microsoft Dynamics XAL, Microsoft Apertum or Microsoft Small Business Financial (SBF).
- Offer cannot be combined with other offers and promotions.
For more information about Microsoft’s “Buy 1, Get 3” promotion, and your affordable options for Microsoft Dynamics GP implementation, training, and custom development, please feel free to send me an email at [email protected] or call 888.482.2864.