TMC wants to invite all of our customers and prospects to plan their visit to
Convergence is the premier Microsoft Dynamics event where you can experience first-hand how you can optimize your business and improve your bottom line. This event serves as the meeting point for the Microsoft Dynamics Customer and Partner business community.
So, why visit Convergence? This is your opportunity to meet the
Dates for Convergence, 2011 - April 10-13, 2011 - Atlanta, Georgia
At Convergence, you’ll have opportunities to:
- Discover what’s new with your Microsoft Dynamics solution, including details about upcoming innovations and product launches.
- Connect with your peers, partners, Microsoft team members, and industry experts to share ideas and knowledge—all in one place.
- Exceed your expectations for what you can accomplish with the power of your Microsoft Dynamics solution and the full range of Microsoft products.
Top Five Reasons to Attend Convergence 2011 Atlanta:
- Learn how you can get the most out of your Microsoft Dynamics solution.
- Network and collaborate with your peers and the product experts from Microsoft.
- Experience the latest solution innovations, new products and technologies.
- The event is cost effective, convenient, and organized to meet your needs.
- Get insights into Microsoft’s corporate direction and understand future plans for your Microsoft Dynamics solution.
Convergence 2011 Atlanta is cost-effective and easy-to-attend.
This year’s event will be held at the Georgia World Congress Center in the heart of downtown Atlanta, which offers many quality and affordable hotel options for budget-conscious travelers. As a major air transit hub, the city is a convenient and economical destination.
Plan now to attend Convergence 2011 Atlanta so you can experience the Microsoft Dynamics community in action. We’ll see you there!
Step Up to New Learning at Convergence 2011
Our theme this year, Connect | Discover | Exceed, helps paint the picture of what you’ll experience when you take part in this annual event. Convergence provides the platform for you to CONNECT with one another to reinforce and extend communities. Grab onto the opportunity to DISCOVER new information, skills, common experiences and best practices. And in making these connections and discoveries, attending Convergence can effectively empower you to EXCEED your goals and aspirations.
Likely one of the first opportunities for you to CONNECT at Convergence is the Keynote presentation. Far more than just a chance to ‘sit back and relax’, our time together will set the stage for the days ahead. Make plans to begin your learning journey on Monday morning as the excitement and anticipation has never been greater, nor has the opportunity for gaining insight into the future of Microsoft and Microsoft Dynamics. We’re also excited to invite you back together on Wednesday morning, as we gather once again for a keynote presentation from one of Time Magazine’s 100 most influential people.
Next up on your path to discovery are the Product General Sessions. With new product releases across all of our product lines, there are a lot of strategies, demonstrations and information to share at each of our general sessions. These presentations lay the foundation for the breakout sessions that take place the remainder of the week. Make a point to participate in your particular products session, and learn more about some of the other Microsoft products. Either way, you’re sure to gain a clearer picture of the road up ahead.
The Breakout Sessions are served up to you with all the variety, energy and beefiness of your favorite buffet. You’re going to want to plan out each of your days at Convergence, so that you can prioritize and maximize your learning venues. We’ve carved out three distinct types of breakout sessions this year to attract and meet the demands of attendees with all different styles of learning.
Will you be joining
by TMC, your Southern California Dynamics GP partner.