We all know that updating your software and improving your internal processes is important in accomplishing your key business objectives. But it is much more gratifying when you are able to utilize the software to support a core value of giving back to your community.
This last year,
It’s difficult to manage a growing business with so many issues holding you back and consuming valuable time. This life science organization strategized with InterDyn – Remington Consulting and implemented an
- Integration of financial and operational systems
- Automation of tasks for improved accuracy and efficiency
- Simplified control and management of inventory
- Improved business intelligence and reporting
- Increased employee productivity and collaboration
- Cutting overhead costs and boosting profitability
Once these business processes were implemented the company was able to focus on more than just their core business and they have recently created a new business model in fundraising. They provide organizations with first aid kids to sell for fundraising instead of selling the usual candy, popcorn, etc. The Microsoft Dynamics’ solutions have made it possible for them to manage this process, so the company can give back to the medical community!
Companies in the Life Sciences industries must stay ahead of the curve and ensure quality is effectively managed, documents are properly controlled, and products are tracked across the supply chain.
By InterDyn – Remington Consulting,