Non-profit healthcare companies face a complicated web of county, state and federal regulations that need to be met. Add multiple locations, several billing centers and staff that rotate between facilities and you have a complication for billing, payroll, financial reporting and expense allocations requirements.
Microsoft Dynamics GP is designed to deliver the financial management tools that long-term care (assisted living) facilities need to run their operations with efficiency and business insight. Streamline processes, increase productivity and improve decision making in areas that are critical for healthcare success. Dynamics GP’s business management software solution enables your people to get up and running quickly and focus on what’s most important.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics GP for Long-Term Care Companies:
- Reduce journal entries from 4 hours to 10 minutes
- Built-in calculations for contractual allowances and operating expense allocations
- Automatically post repetitive transactions (like rent & utilities) with the recurring transaction feature in accounts payable
- Post month-end accruals and schedule journal entries to reverse automatically
- Mix & match data and produce reports that satisfy the needs of regulators, constituents and management
- Comply with federal and state regulations
Get a Healthy New System with Microsoft Dynamics GP…
By: SBS Group – New Jersey Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner