Why Select an ERP Solution?
Whether you are a small local association or a national organization with multiple affiliates, you don't want your financial and operational requirements interfering with your ultimate goal of serving the needs of your members or community.
The right ERP solution will manage your reporting, administrative tasks, and financial data so that you can demonstrate a high level of accountability in order to secure funding and focus on the success of your mission.
Why Microsoft Dynamics GP?
Microsoft Dynamics GP's financial management tools include:
- Interfund Accounting - Streamline and automate the transfer of balances between funds, eliminating the need to manually reconcile fund accounts.
- Control Account Management - Gain a detailed picture of your financial managing payables control accounts by reporting segments.
- Encumbrance Management - Manage granular control over budget expenditures and monitor encumbered purchases from any point in time.
- Commitments - Enable employees to enter purchase requisitions online and track them as commitments against budgets.
- Grant Management - Manage grants proactively, help ensure accountability to sponsors, and maintain tight control over project and funding success.
In addition, Microsoft Dynamics GP can benefit your organization by enabling:
- Greater worker productivity - Empower your employees' effectiveness with a software environment that is comfortable, consistent, and easy to use.
- Less duplication and lower potential for errors - Introduce consistent, flexible automation and centralization into all areas of financial management to streamline your efforts, minimize the potential for errors, and eliminate redundant data entry.
- More strategic management - Lighten the load on your financial managers and let them concentrate on critical and strategic tasks with comprehensive reporting and automation capabilities designed with not-for-profits in mind.
With the economic downturn, your organization is undoubtedly facing a limited availability of funds and increased competition for funding. By implementing an ERP solution, like Microsoft Dynamics GP, you can secure, track, and report on that funding more efficiently and keep your efforts focused on serving your members and community.
Along with the economic downturn came the
Microsoft Dynamics GP has made the software solution decision even easier with a special offer just for Not-for-Profit organizations. When you purchase the Foundation Pack of Microsoft Dynamics GP before December 23, 2009, you
By Socius, an Ohio Microsoft Dynamics GP partner who specializes in serving the needs of Not-for-Profit organizations.