There is no denying the success of QuickBooks. It is the most popular small business accounting software in the world. While it does a good job of addressing the needs of small businesses, its limitations prevent it from growing with organizations on the rise.
Here are 6 signs that your business is outgrowing QuickBooks and should consider another solution:
- You experience unacceptable delays in menus or screens
- Reports take an unacceptable amount of time to print
- Your customer, vendor, employee or other lists exceed 10,000 items
- You exceed 32,000 transactions or the file size reaches 30MB
- You find yourself wishing for additional functionality to accomplish more
- You require more robust reporting to gain business insight
Once you've begun to see these signs in your business, it's time to start looking for a new solution that will address these concerns and continue to grow with your business.
The benefits of
- Additional features - Microsoft Dynamics GP includes twice the built in functionality of QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Better reporting - Microsoft Dynamics GP not only includes 5 times as many standard reports as QuickBooks, it also includes 200 standard Excel reports, 70 standard SRS reports based on SQL Server Query techonology, the ability to view reports in real-time through an integrated intranet business portal, and additional advanced reporting automation capabilities through FRx.
- Solid technology foundation - Microsoft Dynamics GP is designed to handle the workload, user counts, and security requirements of growing organizations.
- Enhanced Office integration - Microsoft Dynamics GP takes integration with Microsoft Office further than QuickBooks by including SmartTags and Workflow.
Learn more about migrating from QuickBooks to Microsoft Dynamics GP from Ohio Microsoft Dynamics GP partner, Socius, at
By Socius, a Microsoft Dynamics GP Worldwide Partner of the Year Finalist located in Ohio.