No, we're not talking about a military campaign here. Just thinking through what really excites the accountants in our world. Here are the top 5 "oohs" and "aahs" we hear every day when discussing the benefits of the
1) Flexibility: You define the chart of accounts. With up to 10 segments and 66 digits, reporting capabilities are almost unlimited.
2) Correct feature: Call it the "Undo" button with an audit trail. Quickly back out any journal entry and create a correcting entry, saving hours of time and aggravation.
3) Quick journals: Forget manually entering all those GL accounts month after month for the same type of entry. Set up templates to make it simple and quick.
4) Automated allocations: Say no more. Spread out overhead costs through fixed, variable, or any combination of the above . Automate these allocations to your heart's content by using statistical accounts, other GL accounts, or fixed percentages.
5) Upload: And finally, easy uploads from Excel spreadsheets for your most complicated journal entries. Be still, my heart.