What really makes a good VAR ~ or what should your Microsoft Dynamics GP partner be doing for you? Well, in my expert opinion, they should at least be...
1. Communicating with you through regular
2. Sending you helpful
3. Providing free
4. Sharing what you can get for FREE on the
5. Living the values that they write in their marketing brochures -- putting their clients first, keeping your interests and expenditures in mind, being available to you.
6. Answering your support questions through both email or phone support with a direct connection to many expert product consultants.
7. Continuing their education in the Microsoft Dynamics modules, tools, &
8. Holding both themselves & your projects in the highest level of integrity, treating all individuals and companies with respect.
9. Exceeding your expectations by being PROactive with upcoming renewals,
10. Creating mutually beneficial relationships based on professionalism & TRUST.
11. Communicating the current
12. Promoting creativity, initiative and personal growth within their own organization, allowing their employees to be empowered to make the right decisions on your behalf.
13. Modifying your system the way you need it to process effectively and efficiently-whether that is achievable by configuration settings, modifications/development, integrations/conversions or additional training.
Before you choose an accounting software partner, make sure they can provide ALL of these essentials for you ~ for a partner that will pass the test look at
By Abra Lynne Gilman, Borek Business Solutions -