I sat in a meeting yesterday and listened to a company tell me how long they have limped along with an
1. The level of user complaints has risen significantly.
2. Employees ask to add non-authorized software to the system.
3. You can't fulfill requests for information from partners or customers in their preferred format and timeframe.
4. You're still not making full use of the Internet.
5. You have gaps between front-end and back-end systems that are plugged by unsatisfactory customized solutions.
6. The software inhibits users from completing tasks.
7. You have multiple, non-integrated information stores.
8. You find yourself contemplating hiring contractors to write add-ons.
9. Support costs have risen.
10. You don't have enough support resources.
If you are experiencing any of these "symptoms" it is time to look at new software like
by CAL Business Solutions -