The NAVEKSA SHOPFLOOR is an effective shop floor production planning and execution solution (MES).
The system contains interactive capacity planning, order prioritization and sequencing control of specific order stacks - PROCESSING, QUEING and ARRIVING orders.
NAVEKSA'S SHOPFLOOR shop floor terminal works as an integrated part of the SHOPFLOOR Planning system, and is used to carry out production. The system is based on operator self-service, with a visual overview of what is going on right now, and what needs to be worked on later.
The operator has all order information available on the screen, and the operator can start and end jobs, which then later forms the time spent at work.
- Production orders sequencing using integrated capacity control and material shortage management
- Paperless production execution on a PC/tablet.
- Supports modern manufacturing execution - family orders, bundling, multi-operator jobs, multi-order/single operator etc.
- Effective communication between production engineering and execution – from planning to finished order.
- Support for batch-/lot- and serial number control, location, bin,
- Integrated QA/QC quality assurance procedures.
- Shop floor terminals run on a NAV limited user license model.
- A Microsoft certified product for Dynamics NAV2015 and onwards.
- NAVEKSA SHOPFLOOR can be combined with the NAVEKSA TA - Time/Attendance and Job-reporting system.
- No standard NAV source code changes/impact.
Read more about SHOPFLOOR at:
See some of our references at:
Have a look at our web-site at: