Updated: 03/24/17 Our job of implementing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and being a Cloud Service Provider (CSP) requires that we listen to our customers and respond by solving our customers biggest problems with automated software. In spite of other software's big promises, companies still struggle with quantifying the real cost of producing finished goods or absorption costing. Our team frequently gets questions about production costing from our manufacturing customers.
Track All Production Costs to the General Ledger
Cathy Dean, the managing director of
Cathy Dean will walk you through a step-by-step review of the production processes inside Dynamics AX that are necessary to see the real cost of production and how those processes affect the General Ledger.
Cathy Dean obtained her BS in Accounting from St. Cloud State University, and knows manufacturing from your shoes being a CFO, and has:
- 10+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Over 20 years of experience in the industries of manufacturing, and wholesale distribution
- Deep IT and ERP experience in areas of food processing, cost and general accounting, manufacturing, cash management, financial analysis and forecasting
- Depreciations of manufacturing equipment
- Maintenance expenses that are related to manufacturing equipment
- Shop floor expenses for cleaning, rent, or insurance
- Administrative expenses
To read more about how absorption costing can help your company become more solvent read our blog, "