Are you getting the answers you need about financial performance? Microsoft Dynamics SL software gives your people the tools they need to connect and manage your entire business, from financial to operations, with the insight you need to make smart decisions. Customizable views and forecasting tools enable you and your team to control, predict, and monitor inflows and outflows that track a company’s liquidity over time. With Microsoft Dynamics SL, financial management becomes easier by:
- Keeping accurate information at your fingertips about money owed, due dates, and available discounts with a focused and flexible way to carefully track and take advantage of terms and discounts, predict cash requirements, and monitor payments so that they are made only once.
- Automating and simplify your bank reconciliation process to reduce paperwork, eliminate tedious administrative tasks, and help ensure accuracy.
- Allowing you to gain instant access to your current cash balance, and automate bank reconciliation. Powerful and integrated, Microsoft Dynamics SL Cash Manager is automatically updated when batches are released by other Microsoft Dynamics SL modules.
- Integrating transaction processing across Microsoft Dynamics SL to track exchange rate fluctuations, determine possible gains and losses when making payments in another currency, and maximize multinational business profits.
- Capturing and analyzing the financial information you need to make better business decisions with flexible, integrated capabilities that let you harness your accounting processes to meet the way you do business.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on multiple companies or functional divisions within your organization. Focused and flexible capabilities help you set up multiple companies in one or more databases, run processes, close books, and report results by company or in a consolidated company.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner,
Written by Accountnet, Inc.