- all employers with over 100 FTE’s
- every employer with 50 to 99 full-time or full-time equivalent employees whose organization did not meet the criteria for transition relief
- every employer who is self-insured, regardless of the number of employees
By 2016, the list will also include all employers with over 50 FTE’s.
Microsoft software developers have been watching the ACA and have added a new feature to
Microsoft Dynamics GP offers reports that will give you the majority of the information you’re looking for including:
- time clock average
- payroll transaction summary by month
- history by check, employee, code or year
- pay history report
For more detailed information, including step-by-step work sheets, register for the May 28, 2015 webinar:
ACA Tracking Capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics GP
This session will cover the capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics GP to help you track information for the Affordable Care Act. You will learn all of the recommendations to track ACA information in GP and view new windows within the system including the Health Insurance Set Up Window. You will also receive handouts with step-by-step instructions.
This session will be presented by Michael Zerr, a software solutions consultant from
The cost is $49 per registrant and is open to all Microsoft Dynamics GP users. Space is limited.
by DFC Consultants