Although we normally equate superpowers with movies like The Avengers or Superman, the best accountants will also possess these great feats of wonder.
1. Duplication – the ability to replicate transactions, invoices and merchant records at lightning speed.
How Microsoft Dynamics GP can help: Use recurring transactions for an easy and effort-free way to duplicate orders, invoices, subscriptions, etc
2. Portal Creation – the power to create portals for transport between two non-adjacent locations.
How Microsoft Dynamics GP can help: Business Portal allows employees to collaborate with each other from any location.
3. Enhanced Intelligence – the power of extremely heightened and enhanced intelligence and other mental abilities and skills.
How Microsoft Dynamics GP can help: Business Intelligence allows you to predict trends, uncover insights, and operate at continual peak performance. Automatically generated dashboards and reports will uncover any trend.
4. Probability Manipulation – the ability to manipulate probability, causing unlikely things to happen or likely things not to happen
How Microsoft Dynamics GP can help: Using Forecaster you can see your financial future and make changes to alter the real outcome.
5. Age Shifting – the capability to alter the physical ages of yourself or others.
How Microsoft Dynamics GP can help: Accounts receivable aging is a critical management tool allowing you to get your work done more efficiently.
6. Precognition – the ability to see into the future, allowing you to make smart decisions about your finances.
How Microsoft Dynamics GP can help: with Forecaster, you can see your financial future, giving you control over forecasting, budgeting, and your planning process.
If your accountant superpowers aren’t as heightened as they should be, rely on
by DFC Consultants