The Dynamics GP development team has been hard at work preparing the upcoming version of GP, set to release at the end of 2014. Dynamics GP 2015 features updates to the financials module that were requested by GP users. Two of the changes include Intercompany Enhancements and Fixed Assets Year End Close Reports.
Dynamics GP Intercompany Processing allows you to create and account for intercompany transactions between different Dynamics GP company databases you have in your system. The Intercompany Enhancements will allow users to now:
- View distributions of intercompany transactions from other companies
- Void the whole intercompany transaction, including destination company distributions, from the originating company.
With the Fixed Assets Year End Close Report changes, users will now have reports generated during year end close.
- Fixed Assets report is printed as part of year end close
- Report prints for all books and assets impacted
- Includes end of year information for an asset
by DFC Consultants