I seem to get this question all the time: how does your
I could go into tremendous detail with respect to the individual differences, but I'll cover the key ones here :
- Cloud Dynamics GP allows unlimited users and is fully PC and MAC compatible.
- We provide each Client with 20GB of storage and more upon request
- In addition, Dynamics GP comes with hundreds and hundreds of reports, utilizing live Linked Excel reports, SQL reporting services and Smartlists; QB Online only has limited reporting.
- It is very easy to move from our Cloud environment to an On-Premise environment, or vice-versa for those Clients who have Dynamics GP, but no longer want to pay their annual maintenance
- Each installation comes with a "test" company so that you can always test out new functionality, or just try out new business scenarios as your business grows and changes
- Multi-currency, Project Accounting (Time and Expenses), and Fixed Assets are all included, along with the best General Ledger, AP, AR and Bank Reconciliation system in the market today
Online Time and Expense tracking/posting is available as an add-on solution to enable your field personnel to post time and expenses directly into GP; we can even include approval workflows!
Feel free to reach out to us and ask for a free demo today!
By: Andrew King, Managing Director,