Microsoft Dynamics Convergence 2012 is right around the corner! Well actually, it is 55 days away! So, I thought this would be the perfect time to explore the top 7 reasons why you should attend Convergence from a different perspective. So how did I settle on only 7 reasons? Well the answer is simple, 7 is my lucky number!
- Rock-N-Rave – This event has historically been a way to have fun with partners and clients alike. This year the party will be held at Lucky Strike and Pete’s Dueling Piano bar located in the Houston Pavilion. So when the Expo Reception ends on Monday, March 19that 9pm, head over to the Rock-n-Rave to enjoy some great music and entertainment!
- Keynotes – These provide a terrific opportunity to see what Microsoft is up to and the direction their products and technology are heading. Plus, earlier this week Microsoft announced that General Colin Powell (Ret.) will headline the March 21st keynote!
- Best Practices – Whether it’s from session content or peers, attendees can learn how best to leverage their Microsoft Dynamics investment.
- Expo Hall – The hall is big, so wear comfortable shoes! This is where you can learn about Microsoft Dynamics add-on solutions that can further increase efficiency in your operations. And don’t forget to visit PaperSavePro, a Certified for Microsoft Dynamics solution (CfMD) at booth 1510, where we’ll be joined by Fujitsu, the leading global provider of scanners. Together we’ll demonstrate how PaperSave can help you take Dynamics solution paperless and increase your efficiency.
- CPE Credits – By attending sessions, you can earn Continuing Professional Education credits – something especially handy for accountants, financial planners, and other professionals.
- Entertainment – The Convergence reception has always been a great time. But this year it is supersized with DAUGHTRY who has had four #1 hits and earned four Grammy Award nominations. For those of you who are American Idol fans, I am sure you remember him from a couple of seasons ago.
- Texan Hospitality – According to the Texas Etiquette Guide for Newcomers, “Southern hospitality reigns in all her glory in the state of Texas!” The Convention team the past 2 years in Atlanta was so pleasant and helpful that I can’t wait to get to Texas!
There you have it, 7 reasons to attend Microsoft Dynamics Convergence 2012. You have another day to register for the early bird discount* so come and join the action! Whether you’re at Rock-N-Rave, one of the Keynotes or even walking the floor at the Expo Hall, be sure to keep an eye out for me and the PaperSave crew!
Follow these hashtags on Twitter to get all of the latest news: #CONV12, @PaperSavePro, @Paperless_Post and @RocknRavers
*Early bird discount ends on January 25th.
Written by Holly Condon, VP of Sales and Marketing at PaperSavePro.