If you are looking for a new ERP solution, perhaps one of your reasons is the need for improved reporting.
Do you need to be able to create boardroom quality reports without having to commission your IT staff for the task? With Management Reporter this is doable! Here are just a few of the key enhancements you’ll find in Management Reporter:
- Improved User interface that is consistent with other Microsoft Office Applications
- Built on a 64 bit environment
- More stable with Microsoft .Net Platform and C# codebase
- Processing takes place on the server rather than the client
- Uses SQL Server for data storage
- Report Library provides a centralized location for report distribution and collaboration
Benefits of using Management Reporter include improved performance and stability and our employees will be to get the information quickly to make informed decisions by having the data in a centralized place in the Report Library. To learn more about reporting capabilities in Management Reporter and Microsoft Dynamics GP, contact
DFC Consultants is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in Microsoft Dynamics GP and CRM . Since 1989, DFC has been providing accounting software solutions, training and support in our offices in Fargo, Bismarck, and Dickinson, North Dakota. Our passion is to assist clients in meeting their goals with professional services and powerful business solutions.
By Vanessa Veflin,