Everything is going electronic. We even now have a “Cyber Monday” to rival the traditional “Black Friday”. Going electronic is a part of life and sometimes it can be overlooked just what it takes to accept or make “electronic” payments. Fortunately Microsoft has taken one of the most basic requirements – accepting and processing credit and debit card payments – and made it a seamless and simple process within Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains.
With Payment Services for
- Seamless integration out of the box
- Familiar interface for users
- A marketplace of payment providers
- Reduced costs and handling
- Secure transactions
- Full support for major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express
- Flexibility to change payment providers
And the best thing about Microsoft’s Payment Services for Dynamics GP is that is available to you at no additional cost, as long as you are current on your enhancement plan. This functionality is built into all the licensing editions of GP 10.0 (Service Pack 5 or higher) and GP 2010 (Service Pack 1 or higher).
By Quadis Technologies –