Large consumer enterprises like AT&T and American Express adopted e-billing and online payment years ago to better serve changing customer preferences. Many small and medium size companies think that supporting secure payment and bill paying options is still too complicated or too expensive to implement. Fortunately, there are affordable options available today that allow any size organization to invoice and pay bills online.
Electronic bill presentment and online payment from
Additional benefits from enabling online invoicing and payment in your organization include:
1. Faster collections because payments are electronic (check or credit card).
2. Improved convenience for the customer, who can easily pay online from any location.
4. Safe and secure storage of sensitive data off premises.
5. Simple, easy to use interfaces for both customers and accounting team.
6. Reduced paper use (bills, check handling, etc.) will save money.
7. More time on the job and less time spent tracking down payments.
8. Supports corporate green and paperless initiatives.
In a recently published article in the Associated General Contractors of America’s TechBrief, Todd Hager, VP at BroadPoint Technologies, further explained the benefits of
Find out how your organization can leverage Dynamics GP and InvoiceCloud to improve cash flow. Contact Steve Kane at 301-634-2404 or [email protected] at BroadPoint Technologies,