Outsourcing choices can be overwhelming to small and mid-size firms. A succinct
- Office space, air conditioning, humidity, security, static control
- Ping, Power, and Pipe – connectivity, electricity, and telecommunication lines
- Servers, routers, switches, battery backup, backup devices, and firewalls
- Operating system, anti-virus, backup, and system management software
- Back-office applications for information workers: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Customer Relationship Management, and ERP software
- Strategic applications that build your competitive advantage: Point of Sale software, Web sites (especially e-commerce sites), and custom vertical software.
- Network, server, desktop, and peripheral equipment management and maintenance.
A major area in which to reduce costs involves
Addressing the outsourcing options with Microsoft Dynamics GP:
- Up front purchase or subscription license on a monthly basis for the operating system, Microsoft SQL, and ERP software
- Managed in house or at a co-location
- Hardware purchased up front or included in a fully managed outsourcing model
Consider your outsourcing options today with